Datamatic Inc. has been awarded a $10 million contract by the Las Vegas Valley Water District to supply and install approximately 106,000 additional Firefly Meter Interface Units as phase two of a comprehensive automatic meter reading deployment.
This phase includes completing a migration to the supplier’s RouteSTAR MVP system to read the district’s 300,000 meters.
Installation of the 106,000 units should be completed over the next 12 months.
More like this
- Gresham, Ore., Awards Long-term Partnership for Wastewater Treatment Services to Veolia Water
- Portland's Water Bureau Lists Reservoir Covers on eBay, Bids Itself, Then Balks
- Infrastructure Relocation for a Growing Urban Community: Juggling Schedules and Methods
- Connecticut Water Service to Acquire Biddeford and Saco Water Co.
- Electromagnetic Flowmeter