Frost & Sullivan research demonstrates quality, innovation
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (KMS), a world-class developer and manufacturer of innovative membranes and membrane filtration systetms, has received the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Product Line Leadership of the Year Award for the U.S. Water Recycling and Reuse Systems Market.The result of extensive research of the North American water treatment industry by Forst & Sullivan analysts, the Product Line Leadership Award is presented to a company exhibiting a focus on product innovation and quality, plus a clear understanding of customers' needs. Products like the PURON membrane bioreactor modules and MegaMagnum reverse osmosis elements exhibit these qualities, according to Frost & Sullivan."We are honored that Frost & Sullivan has recognized KMS as a leader in the water treatment industry," said KMS Technical Director Antonia von Gottberg. "This award acknowledges our dedication to creating the highest quality, value-added filtration and separation products and to providing our customers with the highest level of expertise and service."
More like this
- Ondeo Degremont Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Grundfos With 2007 Global Water and Wastewater Company of the Year Award
- New Water Regulations to Boost Membrane Sales
- Severn Trent Services Receives Disinfection Systems Technology Leadership Award
- Municipalities Select USFilter as Best Water & Wastewater Treatment Company