Jon Beekman Receives AWWA George Warren Fuller Award
Principal with S E A Consultants, Inc., honored for distinguished service in the water supply field
Jon Beekman, principal with S E A Consultants, Inc., is a 2009 recipient of the American Water Works Association’s (AWWA) George Warren Fuller Award. The award is presented annually by the AWWA to a leading industry professional for distinguished service in the water supply field. The award has been presented by the AWWA since 1937.
“We are thrilled that Jon Beekman has been recognized by the American Water Works Association with this prestigious award,” said Anthony Zuena, president of S E A Consultants. “Jon is a real leader in his field, and he is responsible for some of the most important water projects to be completed in our region in recent years.”
Jon Beekman is a principal in the Framingham, Mass., office of S E A Consultants. He has overseen numerous important water projects throughout the MetroWest region of Massachusetts. He is a native of Utica, N.Y.
More information on the awards is available here.
More like this
- AWWA Announces Winner of George Warren Fuller Award
- Silbovitz Receives New England Water Works Association’s Highest Award
- AWWA Carries On A Legacy of Research, Leadership and Tradition
- AWWA Seminar to Focus on Rehabilitating Aging Water Distribution Infrastructure
- Lynn Osborn Honored with AWWA Life Member Award