Jeff Sterba to Participate in AWI’s American Water Summit
Company to present NPXpress technology for award consideration
American Water announced its president and CEO Jeff Sterba is serving as a panelist at industry publication American Water Intelligence’s (AWI) American Water Summit in Chicago Nov. 14 to 15.
Sterba is participating in the industry keynote session with other leaders discussing the current state, future, challenges and opportunities of the water industry.
Additionally, Dr. Mark LeChevallier, director of innovation and environmental stewardship, along with other finalists selected for AWI’s 2012 American Water Awards, will give a presentation to make a case for why American Water should win the award. The company’s patented NPXpress Wastewater Technology was selected as a finalist for the Technology Project of the Year Award, which recognizes the implementation of a new technology in a completed water or wastewater project that most deserves broader recognition. At the end of each session the audience will vote for the winner.
Organized by AWI, the summit, titled "Business Models for the Future," brings together leaders from public and private sectors to make connections and lay the groundwork for the future of water.
More like this
- American Water Project Named Finalist for Technology Project of the Year Award
- American Water Summit to Address the Future of Water
- American Water’s NPXpress Awarded Technology Project of the Year
- American Water Summit Addresses Infrastructure Investment
- Pasteurization Technology Group Named Finalist for AWI Technology Project of the Year