Jacobs Receives Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's Watershed Facility Planning Contract
A Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. subsidiary company has received a one-year renewable contract to provide system-wide wastewater planning services for Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (MSD). MSD is the local municipal agency responsible for managing wastewater and stormwater collection and treatment for the City of St. Louis and a large portion of the greater St. Louis County metropolitan area.
Officials did not disclose the contract value.
Jacobs will support MSD's long-range master-planning program with hydraulic modeling and engineering analysis of proposed improvements, which are based upon compliance with environmental regulatory requirements, future growth, system efficiency, required expansion and project priority.
More like this
- Jacobs Receives Watershed Facility and Combined Sewer Overflow Planning Contract Extension
- RJN Group to Perform Infrastructure Assessment for St. Louis MSD
- Work Begins on St. Louis Wastewater Pipeline Rehabilitation
- Tarlton Team Completes 96-In. Diversion as Part of MSD Lemay Wet Weather Expansion
- St. Louis Sewer District to Refund $26 million to Customers