Exhibition to feature more than 200 global operating companies and institutions
The biennial IWA (International Water Assn.) World Water Exhibition, as part of the IWA World Water Congress, is a point for global operating companies and institutions to meet with international industry professionals who have responsibilities for water-related technology development, strategic planning and decision-making.
To be held in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, from Sept. 19 to 24, 2010, the exhibition will feature more than 200 global operating companies and institutions that promote their products and services to this audience comprising 4,500 international delegates and trade visitors from more than 90 countries.
It is IWA’s goal to further maintain and develop its global position for discussing and setting technological standards, sharing market information and developing strategies. The exhibition will play a vital role in this process, with a program of events following Montreal in the regions of Asia (Busan, Korea, 2012) and Europe (Lisbon, Portugal, 2014).
Those interested can register online as a delegate or book space in the exhibition at www.iwa2010montreal.org.
More like this
- Cities Aim to Lead by Example for Urban Water Management
- IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition
- IWA World Water Congress and Exhibition Set for Sept. 19 to 24
- Singapore International Water Week Announces Plans for 2011 Water Expo
- CH2M HILL’s Daigger Takes Office as President of International Water Assn.