ITT Industries has announced the appointment of two sales representatives for its Fluid Handling Division (FHD) products in southern Nevada and northern Georgia/southeastern Tennessee.
Engineered Equipment & Systems Co., (EES) is FHD's newest sales representative. Founded in 1966 and based in Las Vegas, EES will sell FHD products in southern Nevada. EES is a manufacturer's representative for leading brands of engineered mechanical equipment and systems used in commercial and industrial air conditioning and heating, and plumbing systems.
The Clary Division of James M. Pleasants Co., is Fluid Handling's new sales representative in northern Georgia and southeastern Tennessee. Clary Division is based in Duluth, Georgia, and provides integrated hydronic, steam and condensate system products and expertise. Clary is a division of James M. Pleasants Co., a stocking sales representative for FHD products in North and South Carolina since 1958.
More like this
- Hydro Intl. Expands Storm Water Sales Coverage
- Severn Trent Appoints Mitch Matthews Regional Sales Manager for Water Purification Group
- ITT Industries Acquires Pure Water Division
- ITT Industries Offers to Acquire WEDECO to Enhance Its Water Treatment Business
- Reichelderfer Promoted to Senior VP at ITT Industries