ISCO Purchases Wright Water & Waste
Ohio-based water equipment supplier’s founder is now ISCO’s national director of sales
ISCO Industries, Louisville, Ky., a provider of high-density polyethelene piping projects, has acquired waterworks equipment supplier Wright Water & Waste, Solon, Ohio, and has appointed the firm’s founder, Andy Wright, to the position of national director of sales for ISCO.
“This strategic move will benefit our existing Wright Water customers in Ohio and also ISCO’s customer base nationwide,” said Wright, who founded his company in 2006.
“The stability and solid history behind ISCO will provide our employees the opportunity for future growth as well as allow our customers to continue to receive the service and expertise they have come to expect from us.”
ISCO said that it is retaining all of the Wright Water & Waste employees.
More like this
- Teledyne Enters Agreement to Acquire MGD Technologies, Inc.
- ISCO Industries Director Elected to Serve on WASDA Board
- ISCO Industries to Open New Facility in Kingman, Ariz.
- Municipal Plant Upgrades Wastewater Treatment With New Magnetic Flowmeters
- Corrosion-Proof, High-Efficiency Refrigerated Sampler