The International Water Conference (IWC) has issued a call for papers for its next event, to be held Oct. 21 to 25, 2007 at the Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando, Fla. As the preeminent international technical forum in industrial water treatment, the IWC has recorded a proud history of this dynamic industry, with over 67 years of remarkable achievements. The IWC brings together the water treatment industry’s end users, researchers, practicing engineers, managers, educators, suppliers, contractors and consultants.
The IWC seeks papers to cover all aspects of water treatment that include but are not limited to: Cooling and Process Water; Desalination Principles & Approaches; Process Water Preparation; Steam Generation; and Wastewater & Recycle.
The IWC has over 20 exhibitors renewed, and the Exhibit Hall will be opening to potential exhibitors soon. The 2007 event will also offer additional opportunities for Info-Share Suites, a valuable networking opportunity. In addition, the IWC Continuing Education Workshops Committee is interested in ideas for workshop topics.
More like this
- International Water Conference 2014
- BWA Water Additives To Exhibit at International Water Conference
- International Water Association to Hold Conference on Membranes for Water and Wastewater Treatment
- International Water Week Amsterdam to Focus on Integrated Solutions
- Industrial Water Conference 2004 Just Around the Corner