Interested in Effective Water Quality Management?
The U.S. EPA’s Environmental Monitoring & Assessment Program will jointly sponsor with the EPA’s Office of Research & Development, Council of State Governments, and the National Oceanic an Atmospheric Administration a three and a half day symposium on Integrated Monitoring & Assessment for Effective Water Quality.
The symposium will be held at the Hotel Viking in Newport, R.I., May 3-7, 2004.
Abstracts for Platform and Poster presentations are being accepted up until Jan. 30, 2004. Details about submission of abstracts, as well as information regarding registration, program agenda, can be found at the symposium’s website (www.csg.org).
More like this
- Interested in Effective Water Quality Management?
- National Coastal Protection Conference Heading to Southern California
- Solinst Canada Announces 2011 Symposium on Groundwater Treatment
- EPA Releases Handbook to Help Managers Achieve Cleaner Watersheds
- Solinst Canada Ltd. to Host Third Annual Groundwater Symposium