Company to install CIPP in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Insituform Technologies Inc. has announced that it has been awarded a contract for the city of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The project is valued at $9.5 million (USD), with the option to extend for an additional two years at $9.5 million (USD) per year.Insituform expects to install approximately 180,000 ft of small- and medium-diameter cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) under this contract award beginning this month. The first phase of the contract is expected to be completed by Dec. 31, 2009.The Insituform CIPP process is suited for sewer repair and is used to rehabilitate sanitary sewers, storm sewers and force mains. Insituform CIPP, a jointless pipe within a pipe, rehabilitates pipes, reduces infiltration, restores structural integrity and increases flow capacity.“We have worked with the city of Edmonton continuously for over 20 years. We are proud to assist the city in their expanded program of underground infrastructure rehabilitation, and we will continue to provide the highest quality product, experienced crews and outstanding customer service to the city,” said Ken Foster, Insituform’s vice president for Canada.
More like this
- Insituform Technologies Awarded $11.97 M Contract by San Diego
- Insituform Wins $17.9 Million Contract for the Sacramento Area Sewer District
- Insituform Awarded Term Contract by Austin, Texas
- Insituform Receives $8.1 Million CIPP Contract Renewal
- City of Beverly Hills Awards Aegion $5 Million CIPP Contract