Industrial Water Conference 2004 Just Around the Corner
Scheduled for Nov. 30 – Dec. 2, 2004 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., the Industrial Water Conference 2004 will examine the latest industry news, operating ideas and technical advances necessary to succeed in planning, designing, operating and maintaining industrial water systems.
Building upon the success of last year's event, Industrial Water Conference 2004 is one conference those involved in the water and wastewater industry cannot afford to miss.
Features of the Industrial Water Conference 2004 include:
* 40 educational conference sessions;
* Over 45 of the industry's top speakers; and
* Water Pavilion on the POWER-GEN International exhibit floor.
A wide variety of Industrial Water Treatment Professionals are expected to attend the Industrial Water Conference 2004, including:
* Executive/Administrative Management;
* Engineering & Operations Management;
* Environmental & Safety Management;
* Engineering & Design Staff;
* Scientific Research;
* Industrial Water Treatment Operators;
* Boiler Engineers; and
* Water Treatment Maintenance Mechanics.
To find our more information and to register, please visit http://iwc04.events.pennnet.com/.