The fifth annual competition is geared toward the food & agriculture sector
Imagine H2O launched its fifth annual competition for water businesses. This year’s program advances innovations that improve water use, supply and treatment in commercial agriculture and food processing.
The program is open to entries from Oct. 1 through Nov. 15, 2013 and features tracks for early-stage and growth-stage water businesses. An expert panel of industry veterans and investors will review the entries and select the top companies that demonstrate commercial promise.
Each entrant will receive written feedback from the judging panel. The winners and finalists will be eligible to receive cash awards, in-kind services and access to Imagine H2O’s Business Accelerator. The final results will be announced on World Water Day in March 2014.
The competition features a Beta Partnership Program that will connect the winning innovations with commercial customers in the food and agriculture sector. The BlueTech Valley, an Imagine H2O Accelerator Hub Partner, will assist in convening a selection of commercial growers and processors in California’s Central Valley that will meet with the competition’s top companies to discuss beta customer relationships.
More like this
- WEF, Imagine H2O Partnership Advances Water Entrepreneurship
- Imagine H2O Launches Inaugural Water Prize
- H2O Innovation Completes the Acquisition of BIOSOR Technologies
- Danfoss Calls for Entries for EnVisioneer of the Year Competition
- Conference Explores Role of Water-Efficient Technology in Securing Food Supply