Illinois AWWA Calls for Nominations for Annual Awards
Awards will be presented at WATERCON2011 in March
Each year, the Illinois Section of the American Water Works Assn. (AWWA) rewards individuals that have excelled in the industry. Awards will be presented at WATERCON2011 on March 24 in Springfield, Ill., at a breakfast. Recipients of awards will be given complimentary full conference registration without meals, and a complimentary award breakfast ticket.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
• Joint ISAWWA-IEPA Illinois Waterworks Quarter Service Award - 25 Year Award;
• AWWA 100 Year Club Award;
• ISAWWA Clifford E. Fore Distinguished Service Operator of the Year Award;
• Operator’s Meritorious Service Award;
• Volunteer Appreciation Award;
• Water Professional of the Year Award; and
• Young Professional Excellence Award.
For more information on these awards, or to make a nomination, visit the online nomination form.