Accolade given to plant supplier that made greatest contribution to the industry in 2010
IDE Technologies Ltd. announced that it has won the Desalination Co. of the Year Global Water Intelligence award, bestowed annually by the water industry upon the desalination plant supplier that has made the greatest contribution to the desalination industry that year.
Officials cited the company for its "unique competitive position in the global desalination arena during 2010, winning a significant portion of the Chinese desalination business and competing strongly for tenders in the Americas, Southern Europe and elsewhere in Asia."
Officials also mentioned IDE projects at Sorek, Israel, Tianjin, China and Chennai, India, and the commissioned Hadera, Israel SWRO plant.
"We are extremely honored to receive the Global Water Intelligence award,” said IDE CEO Avshalom Felber. “We deeply appreciate the water industry's recognition and pledge to continue working to make clean, pure, affordable water for arid regions throughout the world."
More like this
- IDE Appoints New Executive VP of Sales, Marketing
- Carlsbad Desalination Project Wins Desalination Deal of the Year
- IDE System Selected for Great Barrier Reef Desalination Plant
- IDE Appoints Orlando Carreño as Regional Director of Sales & Business Development, South America
- Thermal Desalination Units Outfit Chilean Power Station