IBWA Joins Water Enthusiasts in Berkeley Springs
IBWA Spokesperson Available to Provide Interviews About Bottled Water
Hundreds of water industry representatives, health experts, members of the media, and consumers gather each year in scenic, historic Berkeley Springs for the annual Berkeley Springs Water Festival, and this year's celebration will feature exhibitors and water enthusiasts from all over the world.
Attendees are offered
- Samples and displays from hundreds of bottlers and sources
- Findings from a new IBWA survey on Americans' beverage consumption
- Current data on the bottled water industry
- "Bottled Water 101" presentation on how it is regulated and its path to market
The wide array of bottled water brands and varieties on display at the festival reflects consumers' growing preference for bottled water as a refreshing beverage choice, making it one of the world's fastest-growing beverage categories. Stephen R. Kay, IBWA Vice President, Communications will be available on site throughout the festival for interviews and industry background, and will make a presentation on Friday, February 22 at 3:15pm about bottled water regulation and the industry-wide commitment to excellence that help ensure bottled water's consistent safety, quality and good taste.
Kay will be available for pre-event and on-site interviews
Gwen Majette Haynes of IBWA, 703-683-5213 or Kay (pager) 877-597-7122.
More like this
- Americans Still Do Not Drink Enough Water; New Survey Reveals What America Drinks
- Expanding Knowledge, Continued Growth
- IBWA Responds to Recent Newspaper Articles on Bottled Water
- Consumers Vote Bottled Water Number One Beverage for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Stringent Federal, State and Industry Standards Help Ensure Bottled Water Safety, Quality