Other Directors, Officers and Committee Members also Installed
Douglas R. Oberhamer, vice president and chief operating officer of Deep Rock Water Company, Denver, Colorado, was elected chairman of the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) Board of Directors at the IBWA 43rd annual convention and trade show in Miami Beach, Florida.
With more than 26 years experience in many facets of the drinking water and water quality industries, Oberhamer is committed to excellence, teamwork and a high-quality product in order to build on consumer trust in bottled water. He has been an active IBWA member, having served on key IBWA committees and task forces, all with the aim of enhancing the quality, safety and service of the bottled water industry.
In addition to Oberhamer's appointment to chairman, IBWA installed the following directors, officers and members of the executive committee.
Michael Verrochi, vice chairman, Blue Hills Spring Water, Inc. (Quincy, MA)
Timothy Fallon, secretary/treasurer, Vermont Pure Springs, Inc. (Randolph, VT)
Scott Hoover, Roaring Spring Bottling (Roaring Spring, PA)
John Bilbrey, Danone Waters of North America (Pasadena, CA)
Chris White, Suntory Water Group (Atlanta, GA)
More like this
- 2006-2007 IBWA Committee Announced, Mccoy Elected Chairman
- IBWA Announces 2007-2008 Officers, Board Members and Executive Committee
- 2007 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- 2006 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- IBWA Members Meet with Federal Congressional Officials