The Intl. Erosion Control Assn. Region One (IECA) announced its keynote speakers for Environmental Connection 2017—IECA’s annual...
Event will be held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) will host the IBWA Convention and Tabletop Tradeshow, Oct. 5 to 9, 2009, at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
The bottled water industry deals with critical business issues on a daily basis, included BPA, groundwater management, bottle deposit bills and doing business in a down economy. The IBWA has put together a convention educational program and tabletop tradeshow that provide answers to “Meeting the Challenges Together.”
More information is available at www.bottledwater.org.
Highlights of the convention include:
• Twenty-plus educational sessions offering 23.5 continuing education credits;
• IBWA membership networking event;
• Tabletop tradeshow—Wednesday, Oct. 7 from 1 to 6 p.m.;
• IBWA General Session and Annual Business Meeting;
• IBWA Board of Directors and Committee Meetings;
• DWRF Golf Tournament;
• IBWA Chairman’s Gala;
• CPO Exam;
• Plant tour of the Las Vegas facility of DS Waters, Inc.;
• Complimentary registration to PACK EXPO; and
• A $79 room rate at the MGM Grand Hotel—register early to ensure the rate.