Event will be held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) will host the IBWA Convention and Tabletop Tradeshow, Oct. 5 to 9, 2009, at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
The bottled water industry deals with critical business issues on a daily basis, included BPA, groundwater management, bottle deposit bills and doing business in a down economy. The IBWA has put together a convention educational program and tabletop tradeshow that provide answers to “Meeting the Challenges Together.”
More information is available at www.bottledwater.org.
Highlights of the convention include:
• Twenty-plus educational sessions offering 23.5 continuing education credits;
• IBWA membership networking event;
• Tabletop tradeshow—Wednesday, Oct. 7 from 1 to 6 p.m.;
• IBWA General Session and Annual Business Meeting;
• IBWA Board of Directors and Committee Meetings;
• DWRF Golf Tournament;
• IBWA Chairman’s Gala;
• CPO Exam;
• Plant tour of the Las Vegas facility of DS Waters, Inc.;
• Complimentary registration to PACK EXPO; and
• A $79 room rate at the MGM Grand Hotel—register early to ensure the rate.
More like this
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for Annual Convention
- IBWA 2009 Convention to be Held With PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2009
- 2007 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- 2007 IBWA Convention Builds Education, Co-Locates with PACK EXPO
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for Annual Convention and Trade Show—“Everyone’s a Winner”