IBWA 47th Annual Convention and Trade Show Offers Top Notch Education Opportunities
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) will hold its 47th Annual Convention and Trade Show, “Quality Through Innovation” in Orlando, Fla., Sept. 27-30, 2005. In addition to showcasing innovations in processing, packaging, equipment, and services for the global bottled water business, the IBWA will offer top notch education seminars aimed directly at the bottled water professional. Presented by leading experts not only from IBWA, but also Beverage Marketing Corporation, NSF International, Yale University School of Medicine, and a panel of state bottled water regulators, the education tract is undoubtedly the single-best opportunity to learn creative solutions, tools and techniques from prominent bottled water experts.
These outstanding education programs will offer a wide variety of Continuing Educational Units for Certified Plant Operator accreditation and will provide innovative ideas and technologies specifically targeted to the bottled water industry. Bottled water continues to set new records in the beverage market, making the need for innovative information is greater than ever.
Sessions include topics such as:
- Bottled Water and Homeland Security
- Creating and Growing Shareholder Value in Bottled Water
- The Changing Landscape of Bottled Water: HOD Business
- How to Start, Expand and Grow a Successful Bottled Water Business
For additional information on the education sessions available or for further convention and trade show information, please visit our web site at www.bottledwater.org and click on “Convention and Trade Show”.
More like this
- 2007 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for Annual Convention and Trade Show—“Everyone’s a Winner”
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for Annual Convention
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for IBWA 47th Annual Convention and Tradeshow
- WQA To Conduct Seminar at IBWA 47th Annual Convention and Trade Show