Hydro Flo, Inc., announced that they have provided and installed equipment for the treatment of wastewater at a Tyson Foods chicken processing plant.
The equipment, typically used for aeration of wastewater and for odor control in force mains, is being used by the facility for an entirely different application called Dissolved Air Flotation.
According to company officials, the DAF equipment is used by a wide variety of industry worldwide, and provides a new alternative for high-efficiency treatment of wastewater.
More like this
- Washington State Approves Hydro Intl.’s Up-Flo Filter for Pilot Use
- HydroFlo Forms Fifth Portfolio Company
- Hydro to Showcase International Technologies at WEFTEC
- Hydro Intl. Signs New Distributorship Agreement in Midwest and South Regions
- Hydro Intl. Up-Flo Filter Verified by New Jersey Corporation for Advanced Technology