Houston Recognizes Cintas with Gold Award for Wastewater Pretreatment
2008 marks the eighth year Cintas has received the Gold award
The city of Houston’s Industrial Wastewater Service has recognized Cintas Corp. with the Gold Award for wastewater pretreatment. Only 3% of the Houston area’s significant industrial users were issued a pretreatment award this year. This is the eighth consecutive year Cintas Corp. has received the Gold award, which requires 100% compliance in both reporting and discharge.
“Cintas has received the award every year since our Houston operation opened eight years ago,” said Bob Hingson, general manager of Cintas’ operations in Houston. “That demonstrates our commitment to the community and to the environment. Our employee-partners are proud of this achievement,” he added.
More like this
- Missouri Water Environment Association Honors Cintas for Wastewater Pretreatment Achievement
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Named Finalist in National Contest
- California Sanitary District Recognized with First-Place Clean Water Act Award
- Civil Engineering Professional Earns University of Houston Alumni Honor
- Water Environment & Technology Wins 2011 Magnus Opus Award