Hazen and Sawyer, Environmental Engineers & Scientists opened a branch office in Greensboro, N.C.
A main specialty of the new office is water distribution analysis and modeling. To this end, Jeffrey R. Cruickshank, P.E., a leading expert in this field and former employee of Pitometer Associates in Greensboro, was hired as office manager. Two other modeling specialists from Pitometer have joined Hazen and Sawyer’s Greensboro office: Ricardo (Jinggy) Espinosa and Kevin Widderich. All three have conducted work for most of the major municipalities in North Carolina, several clients in Virginia, and other states in the Mid-Atlantic Region. They will be part of Hazen and Sawyer’s corporate hydraulic modeling group, which is under the direction of Michael Wang, P.E., based in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Office in Raleigh, N.C.
In addition to water distribution system analysis, the Greensboro office will provide design services for water distribution and wastewater collection facilities, and water and wastewater treatment plants in North Carolina and other locations.
More like this
- Identification of Emergency Water Sources for Greensboro, North Carolina
- Engineering Methods & Applications Merges into Watershed Concepts
- NYC-DEP Wastewater Treatment Plants Eliminate Excess Waste
- Philadelphia Suburban Subsidiary Purchases North Carolina Water System
- Water Quality Impacts of Long-Term Effluent Disposal Strategies in Southeast Florida