Hawks Joins CPC Team
Theresa Hawks joined Chester Paul Co., of Glendale, Calif. She has more than 16 years experience in the water treatment industry and previously served in various management roles with KISS International, in Vista, Calif. Hawks has dedicated her time to forming the National Water Dealers Association (NWDA) in addition to volunteering on committees associated with the Water Quality Association.
Chester Paul Co. distributes and services manufacturers' lines such as John Guest, USFilter, Hydro-Flo, Aquatec, Harmsco, Filmtec and Omnipure.
More like this
- Chester Engineers Appoints Senior Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Scott Bailey joins the Chester Paul Co.
- Chester Engineers names Vice President, Engineering and Technical Services
- Pacific Water Quality Association's Mang Passes
- President of California American Water to Speak at Energy Central Conference