Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires J.B. Trimble
Acquisition expands HMM’s offerings in the Southeast
Hatch Mott MacDonald has acquired J.B. Trimble, Inc., a 40-year-old engineering firm specializing in bridge engineering, inspection and rehabilitation for transportation clients in the Southeast.
J.B. Trimble also has practices in the areas of highway engineering, storm water management, structural engineering and water and wastewater engineering, and it provides environmental services in the areas of community impact assessment, air quality, noise assessment and environmental justice.
“J.B. Trimble’s presence in Atlanta enables HMM to offer its full range of infrastructure services in this important marketplace,” said Nicholas DeNichilo, Hatch Mott MacDonald’s president and CEO. “Trimble’s highway and bridge capabilities are outstanding and fit in well with our plan to strengthen our transportation business in the Southeast.”
More like this
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires AWS Engineers & Planners Corp.
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Wins ASCE Superior Employer Recognition Award
- Carl Bodimeade leads HMM’s Water/Wastewater Service Expansion in Canada
- Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority Selects Program Manager
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires Richard P. Arber Associates