Haestad to Offer Courses in Mexico
Due to the growing demand for water resources training in the Latin American region, Haestad Methods will hold certified courses July 22 26 in Monterrey, Mexico.
These courses will feature advanced water distribution and sanitary sewer design and modeling software for the hydrology and hydraulics industry.
Some of the Latin American companies planning to send engineers and managers to the Monterrey workshops include the Institute of Hydrology of Trujillo, Peru; the State Commission for Potable Water of Ciudad Victoria, Mexico; ROYGA Engineering Consulting, C.A. of Caracas, Venezuela; The University Autonoma of San Luis Potosi in Central Mexico; and SIAPA of Guadalajara, Mexico.
Participants will earn an A+ Modeler Certificate for each two-day course completed in water distribution and sanitary sewer design and modeling. The workshops, run by Haestad Methods' Continuing Education team, are designed to quickly provide attendees a comprehensive view of hydraulic theory, modeling techniques, and computer technology.
Each two-day training program includes the most recent version of Haestad Methods' WaterCAD® or SewerCAD® software. Professionals interested in attending Haestad Methods' programs can view complete course and registration information by visiting www.haestad.com/ced_wkps-LYB9M3BY.
More like this
- Haestad Methods' Training Takes Latin America by Storm
- Haestad Methods Satisfies Geospatial Modeling Demand for Projects in Latin America
- Haestad Methods Secures Key Account with Brazilian Water Utility
- Haestad Methods to Begin European Demos, Training Tour in March
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers Approves Haestad Methods' Continuing Education Programs