H2O Innovation was awareded a $1,022M contract by Métallurgie Magnola Inc. in which H2O Innovation will design, manufacture and install a reverse osmosis water treatment system for the filtration of residual water stored outdoors.
The minimal production capacity of the system will be 1320 m3 per day which represents nearly 350,000 gallons per day.
More like this
- H2O Innovation acquires OxydH2O
- H2O Innovation Awarded New Contracts for Municipal, Industrial Water Treatment Systems
- H2O Innovation Certified by the "ministere de l'Environnement du Quebec"
- $817,000 to H2O Innovation for the project with the Municipality of Lac-Bouchette
- H2O Innovation Chosen by ATCO Structures to Supply Drinking Water Treatment System