H-O-H Water Technology Acquires Walling Water Management
Acquisition part of H-O-H’s national expansion strategy
H-O-H Water Technology Inc., a water treatment chemical, equipment and services provider headquartered in Palatine, Ill., announced its acquisition of Walling Water Management, located in Sioux Falls, S.D. This partnership is part of H-O-H’s strategy to expand nationally.
“We have known Walling for a number of years, and I have always been impressed by the way they take care of their customers, “ said Tom Hutchison, president of H-O-H. “We see important market synergy opportunities and believe we will be better able to provide our increasing number of national accounts with the kind of service and technology that has made both our companies successful.”
Hutchison said that a warehouse, production and office facility would continue to be located in Sioux Falls, and that he appreciated the chance to partner with all of their sales and service team.
Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
More like this
- South Dakota Utilities Honored for Wastewater and Drinking Water Excellence
- LBG Names Two Associate Vice Presidents
- Menards Faces EPA Administrative Order for Damaging South Dakota Stream
- J. Matthew Born, CEM Joins Earthwise Environmental
- EPA Acts Against Developers for Wetlands, Waterway Destruction