Gundle/SLT Environmental, Inc. Completes Thailand Acquisition
Gundle/SLT Environmental, Inc. has completed its previously announced
acquisition of the geomembrane business of C.T. Petrochemical Co. Ltd. located
in Bangkok, Thailand. The undisclosed purchase price, which was paid in cash,
includes an option for C.T. Petrochemical Co. Ltd. to reacquire up to 30 percent
of the business over a period of three years.
"This acquisition will provide GSE with a significant presence and
competitive cost advantage in the important and growing Asian/Pacific Rim
markets," said Samir T. Badawi, president and CEO. The annual production
capacity of approximately 20 million pounds will be marketed primarily in
Asian/Pacific Rim regions with emphasis on the growing markets for high quality
geomembrane products in the People's Republic of China.
Gundle/SLT Environmental, Inc. is a world leader in providing geosynthetic
lining solutions, products and services to satisfy the needs of domestic and
international, municipal and private companies engaged in waste management,
mining, water and wastewater treatment, aquaculture and other industrial
SOURCE Gundle/SLT Environmental, Inc.
More like this
- Artemis Project Unveils Most Innovative Water Technologies
- Earth Tech Appoints Regional Vice President for Eastern Water/Wastewater Contract Operations
- Dover’s Pump Solutions Group Acquires RedScrew Pump Co.
- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. Completes Public Offering
- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. to Align With Newwater Incorporated to Pursue Water Projects