Training offers opportunities to network and earn educational and professional hours
Grundfos Pumps announced the 2011 Grundfos Technical Institute (GTI) training schedule.
The Grundfos Technical Institute offers education on pump selection, allows professionals to earn educational or professional hours and provides networking opportunities.
The 2011 schedule is as follows:
• March 22 to 24: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.;
• March 22 to 24: Groundwater, Fitchburg, Mass.;
• May 3 to 5: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.;
• June 28 to 30: Residential Heating, Allentown, Pa.;
• Aug. 2 to 4: Residential Heating, Olathe, Kan.;
• Aug. 23 to 25: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.;
• Oct. 4 to 6: Advanced Dosing, Olathe, Kan.;
• Oct. 25 to 27: Groundwater, Fresno, Calif.;
• Nov. 8 to 10: BoosterpaQ 201, Olathe, Kan.; and
• Nov. 15 to 17: Groundwater, Olathe, Kan.
A webinar is required for all BoosterpaQ 201 classes. Webinar dates will be provided upon enrollment.
For more information on enrollment, visit www.grundfos.us and click on the Technical Training section.
More like this
- Grundfos Announces New Director of Regional Program Management
- Registration Open for EPA Green Infrastructure Workshop
- Black & Veatch Chosen as Consulting Engineer for Kansas Plant Expansion
- Hydraulic Institute Elects New Board of Directors and Officers
- Grundfos Pumping Systems Attain Listing for Drinking Water Safety