Scott is a senior project manager with Chester Engineers
Senior Project Manager Greg Scott, P.E., Airside, has been named Civil Engineer of the Year by the Pittsburgh Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
The selection was made by the Awards Committee of the Section’s board of directors. The award honors a civil engineer for his or her exemplary service and valuable contributions to the profession, personal character, integrity and community service.
For a number of years, Scott has been an active member of ASCE, taking a leading role on the local and regional levels. Locally, he has organized and led the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Report Card and co-chaired ASCE’s Engineers Legislative Day in Harrisburg. He has also testified before the House Committee on Urban Affairs and the House Appropriations Committee on the need for additional state funding for municipal sewer system upgrades in Allegheny County. In addition, Scott is a member of ASCE’s state Government Relations Committee.
On the regional level, Scott serves as ASCE’s Region 2 Governor, overseeing the group’s programs in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and Washington, DC.
More like this
- Mike Worlton Joins AMEC in Arizona
- Kentucky American Water's Linda Bridwell Wins Professional Recognition Award
- Tualatin Valley Water District CEO Installed as President of National Civil Engineering Society
- ASCE, APWA and ACEC Honored for Infrastructure Sustainability
- ASCE Honors Keeling with D.V. Terrell Award