Danfoss executive will moderate a panel set to discuss the convergence of utility programs and rates, emerging technologies & demand response
For the sixth year, Danfoss will sponsor the Alliance to Save Energy’s Energy Efficiency Global Forum (EE Global). This year, EE Global will be held May 20 to 21, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
Robert Wilkins, vice president of public affairs for Danfoss North America, will moderate one of the forum’s Executive Dialogue sessions, “Seeing Beyond the Now,” which will explore the interrelationships among utility investment in energy efficiency programs, utility rates, renewable energy, emerging technology and demand response programs. He will be joined by thought leaders from National Grid and Electric Power Research Institute.
Now in its sixth year, EE Global 2013 is an invitation-only opportunity for energy efficiency’s international influencers to convene for the robust debate, partnership-building and idea-sharing needed to drive energy efficiency to scale.
EE Global will enable participants to tackle pressing issues alongside senior energy officials, business executives, efficiency advocates and academic experts who will serve as thought leaders and conversation starters. Including two plenary sessions and a series of five executive dialogue programs, EE Global will offer more than 25 platforms for answering timely questions such as:
- • What is the role of energy efficiency as we adapt to a future of climate uncertainties?
- • How do you become the most energy-efficient economy in the world?
- • How do you unleash investment in EE technology development?
The inaugural EE Global was held in Washington, D.C., in 2007. At EE Global 2012, more than 350 leaders from around the world convened in Orlando, Fla., to share energy efficiency best practices.
More like this
- Danfoss Announces EnVisioneer of the Year Competition
- Danfoss Seeks Entries for EnVisioneer of the Year Competition
- Report Outlines Actions to Advance Water Sector Energy Efficiency
- Danfoss Recognizes MultiStack as EnVisioneer of the Year
- Danfoss President Addresses Energy Efficiency in End Use Sectors