Anglian Water Wins Green Economy Award for Water Efficiency
The winning product's visual display helps consumers manage water use
Green Energy Options (geo) announced that Anglian Water's in-home water consumption display, which was designed and manufactured by geo for Anglian Water, has won The Green Economy Award for Water Efficiency 2013.
The Green Economy Awards, formerly known as the Green Business Awards, celebrate the pioneers of Britain's green economy. The awards recognize environmental responsibility, reconfiguration of business models around sustainability principles, and the heroes of the environmental services industry.
"We are as ever very pleased to work closely with Anglian Water. Working together, we help Anglian Water's customers understand how much water they use at home, and what uses the most water,” said geo's CEO Patrick Caiger-Smith. “This information effectively enables people to take practical steps to reduce their water usage and increase their water efficiency."
The Green Economy Awards are sponsored by Haymarket's Environmental Data Services Unit.
More like this
- Anglian Water Implements Intergraph for Next Generation Network Management System
- CSC Signs New $62 Million IT Services Contract With Anglian Water
- First National Sustainable Design Expo to Showcase Innovative ‘Green Technology’
- Global Cleantech Cluster Assn. Honors Rentricity
- WaterSense Partners of the Year Recognized for Dedication to Water Efficiency