Greenhorne & O'Mara (G&O), a national engineering consulting firm, has announced that Vince DiCamillo has joined the firm as the vice president of water resources for the firm's Water Resources Division, the company stated in a news release.
According to G&O, DiCamillo will provide leadership for the division, which focuses on the nation's growing needs in the area of water resources issues.
More like this
- Sustainable Development Study Yields Good News for Developers and the Environment
- Tensar Intl. Announces Regional Partnership
- Land & Water Consulting, Inc., Joins PBS&J
- PBS&J Announces Merger with EIP Associates
- The Keith Companies Awarded Continuation Phase of Water Contract With Inland Empire Utilities Agency