Global Water Technologies Emerges From Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Global Water Technologies, Inc., a full-service water treatment and purification company, has had its plan of reorganization confirmed by the US Bankruptcy Court.
George Kast, Chairman and CEO stated, "We are delighted that these proceedings have concluded favorably. We will now move forward with the recovery efforts and the significant opportunities we have developed in one of the world's largest markets -- the water industry. Our past successes and proprietary technologies position GWT to become one of the world's leading water purification and services companies. The partnerships we have solidified during the past 12 months will enhance our product offerings, increase our distribution channels and accelerate our growth.
More like this
- Global Water Technologies Files for Chapter 11
- Dallas Jury Awards Global Water Group, Inc. $1 Million in Trade Secrets Case
- Waterlink, Inc., Files for Reorganization Relief Under Chapter 11
- AquaCell and Connecticut Water Service Sign Distribution Agreement for Purific Water Coolers
- Global Water Technologies Moves Headquarters to Indiana