Geospatial Holdings, Inc., Acquires Geospatial Mapping Systems, Inc.
Mark A. Smith appointed chairman and CEO of the pipeline mapping technologies provider
Geospatial Holdings, Inc. recently announced the completion of the acquisition of Geospatial Mapping Systems, Inc. As a result of the transaction, the company has changed its name from Kayenta Kreations, Inc., to Geospatial Holdings, Inc.; effected a 2.8 for 1 forward stock split; appointed new executive officers; installed a new board of directors; and changed the company's trading symbol from KKRI to GSPH.
Mark A. Smith, the founder and former CEO of Underground Solutions, Inc., has been appointed the chairman and chief executive officer of Geospatial Holdings. Thomas Oxenreiter has been named the chief financial officer and a director and Richard Nieman has been named executive vice president/corporate development and a director.
"Geospatial Holdings has been established to aggregate cutting-edge infrastructure technologies to allow us to gather and manage important spatial data which will assist municipalities, engineers, utilities and energy companies in effectively managing their global infrastructure assets," Smith said.
More like this
- Geospatial Holdings Appoints New President & COO
- Geospatial Holdings Announces Alliance with Infrastructure Technologies
- Geospatial Holdings Announces Marketing Agreement with Topcon Positioning Systems
- Geospatial Holdings to Present at NYSSA Water Utility Conference
- Sterling Construction Co. Names Milton L. Scott to Board of Directors