Founder, former CEO and president of Wellstream Corp. to lead Geospatial's growing management group
Geospatial Holdings, Inc. has announced the promotion of David Vosbein, formerly executive vice president/worldwide strategic initiatives, to the position of president and chief operating officer. Vosbein will also retain his position as a member of the board of directors.
Vosbein will be filling the position formerly held by Mark A. Smith, the company's founder. Smith will retain his positions as chief executive officer and chairman.
Prior to joining Geospatial, Vosbein was the founder and CEO of several successful energy and technology companies.
In 1982 Mr. Vosbein founded Wellstream Corporation, and served as the company's CEO and president prior to the company's sale in 1995 to Dresser Industries and subsequent sale in 1998 to Halliburton and in 2003 to the private equity group Candover Investment Partners.
Since leaving Wellstream, Vosbein has served as founder and CEO of The Offshore Group, an independent oil and gas exploration and production company; established a joint venture flexible pipe production plant in Changchun, China; and founded Simulis, LLC, a licensor of patented technology and software tools providing simulation-based assessment and training products for the energy, healthcare and aviation industries.
More like this
- Geospatial Holdings, Inc., Acquires Geospatial Mapping Systems, Inc.
- Geospatial Holdings Announces Alliance with Infrastructure Technologies
- Goldsmith Agio Helms Announces the Sale of Infiltrator Systems, Inc. to Graham Partners
- Reichelderfer Promoted to Senior VP at ITT Industries
- Geospatial Holdings to Present at NYSSA Water Utility Conference