Learn how government resources can help your business sell services internationally. David Josephson, managing direct of the Export-Import Bank of...
LearningSource provides a series of online courses
LearningSource from GE Water & Process Technologies is a new Web-based online training program designed to meet the educational needs of today's water professionals.
It is a series of online courses designed to educate operators, engineers and management in all aspects of water treatment. The courses consist of six different curricula with a total of 20 hours of learning. Each course is approximately 20 to 30 minutes in duration.
• Fundamentals of Water Treatment (7 hrs);
• Cooling Water Fundamentals (2.5 hrs);
• Advanced Cooling Water Program (4 hrs);
• Wastewater Program (3.5 hrs);
• RO Program (1.5 hrs); and
• Boiler Program (1.5 hrs).
LearningSource features include:
• Access from anywhere: Courses available from any computer with Internet access;
• Access any time: 24/7 availability of course material;
• Just-in-Time training: Students learn material when they actually need it;
• Higher content retention: More control means better understanding;
• Customized content: You select the training curriculum;
• Performance metrics: Follow student learning and testing performance;
• Testing capabilities: Measure the competency of courses completed; and
• Reporting functionality: Track and monitor employee progress.
For availability and pricing information, please contact your local GE Water & Process Technologies account manager.
More information is available here.