Middlesex to Present at Wall Street Analyst Forum Institutional Investor Conference
Dennis W. Doll, chairman, president & CEO of Middlesex Water Co., will present at the conference
Middlesex Water Co., a provider of water and wastewater and related services in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania, will participate in the Wall Street Analyst Forum's 25th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on Thursday, June 19, 2014 in New York, N.Y.
Dennis W. Doll, chairman, president and CEO of Middlesex Water Co., will present at the conference beginning at 10:35 a.m. EST at The University Club located at 1 West 54th Street, New York, NY. Doll will provide an overview of the 117-year old company, its growth strategy, recent accomplishments and range of capabilities. Investors can register to view the webcast live.
More like this
- Middlesex Water CEO to Present at Retail Investor Conference
- Underground Solutions Featured at Wall Street Water Investment Conference
- Middlesex Water CFO to Present at Security Analysts Water Conference
- Water Company Representatives to Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell
- Middlesex Water CEO Named President of NAWC