Pipe institute officials bestows James Goddard with lifetime membership
Former Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. Chief Engineer James Goddard has been made an honorary lifetime member of the Plastics Pipe Institute Inc.—the major trade association representing all segments of the plastic pipe industry. In recognition of Goddard's contributions to the industry, the award was made during the group's annual membership meeting in May 2011.
"Jim's contributions to the . . . has led to the development of standards and practices creating a greater awareness, approval and acceptance of corrugated HDPE pipe," Executive Director of the institute Tony Radoszewski said.
"For more than 30 years, Jim has been an active member of the [institute], participating in numerous committees, task groups and as a key member of our corrugated pipe division. Because of his selfless dedication to the advancement of the plastic pipe industry, it is with great appreciation for us to bestow our highest recognition of service.”
More like this
- Winners Announced for Plastics Pipe Institute’s Recognition Awards
- Tori Durliat Named PPI Member of the Year
- Advanced Drainage Systems Former Chief Engineer Named TRB Emeritus Member
- Plastics Pipe Institute Announces Inaugural Recognition Awards
- Plastics Pipe Institute Announces Annual Recognition Award Winners