The project is monitoring the flows in some of the large interceptors discharging into the T.E. Maxson Wastewater Treatment Plant
RJN Group Inc. (RJN) is performing a temporary sewer flow monitoring project for the city of Memphis, Tenn. The project is monitoring the flows in a couple of the large interceptors discharging into the T.E. Maxson Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
The monitoring project is part of the city’s efforts to determine if excess inflow or infiltration is getting into the inceptors from a land management area adjacent to the WWTP. The monitoring includes several large (up to 96 in. diameter) and deep sites (up to 35 ft).
More like this
- RJN Group, Inc. Begins Comprehensive Flow Monitoring Program in Baltimore
- Arkansas City to Perform Sewer System Analysis
- RJN Performs Temporary Flow Monitoring, Analysis
- RJN Group Conducts I/I Investigation for Cape Girardeau, Mo.
- RJN Conducts Flow Monitoring, Analysis for Illinois Sanitary District