Florida Water Services Honored as a Top Central Florida Employer
For the eighth consecutive year,
Florida Water Services has been named one of the Top 100 Companies for Working
Families by Orlando Sentinel's Florida Magazine.
Companies were evaluated on their family-specific programs, employee
rewards, benefits and options packages, in-house communications, long-range
programs and company recognition.
"We're glad to be honored with this distinction again this year," said
John Cirello, president and CEO of Florida Water Services. "We're always
looking for ways to help our employees balance work and family life."
Some of the many family-friendly programs at Florida Water Services
include an innovative profit-sharing program, scholarships for employees'
children, a prepaid legal plan and a debt-reduction program.
More like this
- American Water Participates in Companywide Month of Service
- Florida Water Services Team Wins Sixth Consecutive Statewide Operators Competition
- Florida Public Utilities Co. to Sell Water Assets to Fernandina Beach
- Missouri American Water Wins Management Innovation Award
- USFilter Offers New Orleans Major Sewer/Water Proposal