Guidance describes priorities and strategies for the coming fiscal year
The National Water Program has released the final FY 2010 National Water Program Guidance. This Guidance describes water program priorities and strategies, including the suite of water performance measures and their targets, for the coming fiscal year.
The National Water Program thanks stakeholders who have provided comments on the draft Guidance in March for their contribution to the revision of the draft document.
The final Guidance is available at www.epa.gov/water/waterplan/fy10.html.
More like this
- FY 2009 National Water Program Guidance is Released
- Draft Fiscal Year 2009 National Water Program Guidance Released for Comments
- National Water Program Guidance Now Available on the Web
- EPA Releases Clean Water Strategy
- Water Sector Security Needs, Administration Directives Require Continued Research Funding