Fairbanks Morse Pump, a division of Pentair Water, has received a contract for approximately $15 million to supply water pumping equipment for the New York City Department of Environmental Protection at their Croton Water Treatment Plant. The Croton Plant is unique in that it is being built on four levels underground, adjacent to the Mosholu Golf Course located in the Bronx.
Pumping equipment to be provided by Fairbanks Morse Pump includes: six 2500 HP 60” Vertical Turbine Pumps for Water Distribution; six 48” Raw Water Supply Pumps; ten Dissolved Air Flotation Pumps; and thirty-four Horizontal Split Case Pumps for miscellaneous applications throughout the Plant. The Plant provides filtration and disinfection of 290 million gallons of water per day for the City of New York.
More like this
- Pentair Fairbanks Nijhuis
- Fairbanks Morse Announces New Orleans Contract
- Skanska to Construct Billion Dollar Drinking Water Plant in New York
- Skanska Lands $1.3 Billion Contract for NYC’s Croton Water Filtration Plant
- Emerson Wins Contract to Install Digital Automation Architecture at New Croton Water Filtration Plan