NGWA Invites Nominations for Its Annual Awards
The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) is accepting nominations until June 1, 2013 for its annual awards that recognize professional excellence, projects and service within NGWA and the groundwater industry. Applications can be downloaded at www.NGWA.org/Awards.
Award winners will be announced in September and presentations made during NGWA's 2013 Groundwater Expo and Annual Meeting taking place Dec. 3 to 6 in Nashville, Tenn.
Nominations are being accepted in the following award categories:
NGWA Awards of Excellence
- Ross L. Oliver Award
- M. King Hubbert Award
- Robert Storm Interdivisional Cooperation Award
- Technology Award
- Honorary Member Award
- Life Member Award
- Individual Safety Advocate Award
- Equipment Design Award
- Special Recognition Award
Outstanding Groundwater Project Awards
- Groundwater Supply Award
- Groundwater Protection Award
- Groundwater Remediation Award
NGWA Divisional Awards
- John Hem Award for Excellence in Science and Engineering
- Keith E. Anderson Award (scientists and engineers)
- Manufacturers Division Special Recognition Award
- Supplier of the Year Award
Click here to learn more about the awards, read about last year's recipients, and to submit a nomination.