EPA Stormwater Training Sessions Scheduled
The EPA recently announced its stormwater training schedule for 2005. "Getting in Step with Phase II: A Workshop for Stormwater Program Managers" will be held in:
* Lexington, Virginia - April 11, 2005;
* Memphis, Tennessee - May 17 & 18, 2005;
* Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - June 15, 2005; and
* Indianapolis, Indiana -August 3 & 4, 2005.
For more information on these training sessions, please visit www.epa.gov/npdes/stormwater and click on the word "training".
Additionally, the EPA’s new electronic permit application system for industrial facilities requiring coverage under EPA’s stormwater permit for industrial facilities (Multi-Sector General Permit) is now available.
Industrial facilities that require permit coverage under EPA’s MSGP can now fill out and electronically sign their applications using this helpful system.
For more on the eNOI system, please visit www.epa.gov/npdes/enoi. The EPA also posts all industrial and construction stormwater applications on its website at www.epa.gov/npdes/noisearch.
More like this
- Online Permitting System Aids Stormwater Compliance for Construction Sites
- EPA’s Electronic Notice of Intent System Improved
- New Storm Water Rules Take Effect in Minnesota
- Lane Construction Corp. Settles Clean Water Act Violations
- EPA Reaches Agreement With Cerveceria India to Settle Violations of Clean Water Act