EPA Seeks Public Input on National Enforcement Priorities Through Online Forum
Online forum will accept feedback until Dec. 1
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has launched an online discussion forum to receive public input on the future priorities for EPA’s national enforcement program.
The public will be able to provide feedback through the EPA website until Dec. 1, giving them a forum to submit ideas for EPA to consider for new areas of enforcement focus. All ideas will be evaluated and considered for recommendation to the EPA administrator about the future direction of EPA’s national enforcement and compliance priorities.
The current enforcement priorities through 2010 focus on significant environmental problems, including pollution from storm water runoff, air toxics, concentrated animal feeding operations and mineral processing.
To submit suggestions for potential priorities: http://blog.epa.gov/enforcementnationalpriority/.
Information on the enforcement priorities: This is a link to http://www.epa.gov/compliance/data/planning/priorities/index.html.
More like this
- EPA Provides Online Forum for Input on Clean Water Enforcement Action Plan
- EPA Launches Web Forum on How to Best Protect America’s Waters
- North Attleborough Fined for Wastewater Violations at Public Works Facility
- EPA Launches Web Forum on How to Best Protect America’s Drinking Water
- AMSA Urges EPA to Finalize Blending Rule Timeline