Certified operators and owners of small drinking water systems serving fewer than 10,000 people will now have quick reference guides from the U.S. EPA to help them operate sustainable drinking water systems that deliver safe drinking water to their customers.
Topics of the guides include best practices for general operating practices, maintenance of distribution systems, vital record keeping and building good working relationships with decision makers.
More like this
- EPA Provides Incident Command System Training Materials Online
- EPA Releases Guides to Water Security and Stage 1 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule
- Now Available from EPA: 'Small Systems Guide to Safe Drinking Water Act Regulations'
- EPA Updates Security Product Guide
- EPA Releases Tools to Help Small Drinking Water Utilities Monitor Drinking Water