The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will recognize municipalities and industries for outstanding and innovative technological achievements in wastewater treatment and pollution abatement programs at the annual Clean Water Act Recognition Awards ceremony during the Water Environment Federation's Technical Conference in Chicago, Illinois., on Monday, September 30.
EPA is recognizing projects or programs in operations and maintenance, biosolids management, pretreatment, storm water management and combined sewer overflow controls.
The National awards presentation ceremony will be held at McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois, on Monday, September 30, 2002, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For further information, contact Maria E. Campbell at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Wastewater Management, Municipal Assistance Branch, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW., (4204M), Washington, DC 20460, (202) 564-0628, or email@example.com.
More like this
- National Clean Water Act Recognition Awards Announced
- EPA Recognizes Municipalities, Industries for Achievements in Wastewater Treatment
- National Wastewater Management Excellence Award Winners Announced
- California Sanitary District Recognized with First-Place Clean Water Act Award
- EPA Seeks Nominations for 2005 Clean Water Act Awards