EPA Extends Public Comment Period of Proposed Rule
The Environmental Protection Agency has extended the deadline to submit comments for the "National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Water Transfers Proposed Rule."
Originally published in the Federal Register on June 7, the deadline for written comments was previously set for July 24th (a 45-day public comment period). Since publication, the EPA has received requests for additional time to submit comments. Therefore, the public comments deadline will now end on August 7, 2006.
Comments can be submitted via the following methods:
More like this
- EPA Proposes Rule for Effluent Limitation Guidelines
- Comment Period on CWA Regulatory Definition Extended
- Comment Period Extended for Whole Effluent Toxicity Test Methods
- EPA Begins Review of Science on Fla. Water Quality Standards
- Revision to the Water Quality Planning and Management Regulation Listing Requirements