EPA’s Electronic Notice of Intent System Improved
Forms can now be filed electronically
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Electronic Notice of Intent (eNOI) system allows construction sites and industrial facilities seeking coverage under EPA’s storm water permits to file their forms electronically.
EPA has released an entirely new version of this system, which will make it easier for permittees to obtain and terminate permit coverage under EPA’s Construction General Permit, modify and amend previously filed forms, calculate and file a low-erosivity waiver and more. This new system will be expanded to include the Multi-Sector General Permit for Industrial Activities when this permit is finalized.
To use the new and improved eNOI system, please visit
More like this
- Online Permitting System Aids Stormwater Compliance for Construction Sites
- EPA Stormwater Training Sessions Scheduled
- Puerto Rico Highway Contractors Violate Stormwater Rules, EPA Charges
- Hach Co. Releases Updated Data Management Software
- Gravel Mining Operator to Pay $250K Fine for Storm Water and Wetlands Violations